Our Service Locations
We service anywhere in the above locations. We will come to you and make your lighting area shine!
PB Lighting were fantastic to work with! Jeremie was our event contact and he was beyond helpful. He even agreed to do a site-visit 3 days before the event at 9:00pm to test the gobo light we had ordered.
Furthermore, Jeremie brought additional up-lights for us to use (with purchase) if we felt we needed to add them last minute, which we did. PB Lighting were professional, punctual and all-around a pleasure to work with. We will look forward to working with them again! – Kasey James
What to Expect
The initial visit we will walk through the property together. We will discuss the scale & scope of the project; gather contact information, take pictures of the property and locations of accessible power in order to create a lighting design that is best suited for you.
Following this, a proposal will be presented via email with details explained enabling you to make a decision to move forward with the installation. Once a decision has been made, a clear outline will be presented, as well as a start & completion date.
All warranties will be available in writing. Also we will offer recommendation for maintenance or service to upkeep the system, once it is installed.
- Our projects run $2,500 – and up
- We customize designs for each project
Benefits of LED
There are a number of benefits to LED Lighting Systems:
- Less Energy Use – You will not see much of an increase on your utility bill.
- Easier Upgrades – LED lamps can replace halogen lamps in an existing system and allow you to add more fixtures to an existing transformer.
- Long Life – Lamps last longer, reducing the time and cost associated with replacing halogen bulbs.
- Safer – Lamps operate at lower temperatures so there is less of a chance someone would be burned if they touch a fixture or starting a fire if there is a lot of organic debris near fixtures.
LED may end up costing a bit more up front depending on the system you wish to install. The good news is you will save money over the life of the system with lower energy bills. Due to the energy use, a smaller transformer with smaller gauge wire can be used.