Security Lighting Installation – Jupiter, FL
We supply lighting products from the best manufacturers in the residential and commercial lighting industry, for a wide variety of lighting systems ranging from attractive and inviting to practical and durable.
We provided countless security lighting installations to customers who have trusted Serenity Lighting Systems, for quality and reliability.
If you are looking to augment your security, we have the expertise to install the right kind of lighting system to fit your needs.
I am very happy with the work done by Serenity. The work was done very quickly and they did a great job. Adam was very nice and explained what he was going to do. I recommend Serenity. – Adam Romboli
What to Expect
The initial visit we will walk through the property together. We will discuss the scale & scope of the project; gather contact information, take pictures of the property and locations of accessible power in order to create a lighting design that is best suited for you.
Following this, a proposal will be presented via email with details explained enabling you to make a decision to move forward with the installation. Once a decision has been made, a clear outline will be presented, as well as a start & completion date.
All warranties will be available in writing. Also we will offer recommendation for maintenance or service to upkeep the system, once it is installed.
Lighting and Equipment
- Outdoor LED Solar Panel Lighting
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Manual On/Off Switch
- 2 Year Warranty on lights
- $200 per light on average
Benefits of LED
There are a number of benefits to LED Lighting Systems:
- Less Energy Use – You will not see much of an increase on your utility bill.
- Easier Upgrades – LED lamps can replace halogen lamps in an existing system and allow you to add more fixtures to an existing transformer.
- Long Life – Lamps last longer, reducing the time and cost associated with replacing halogen bulbs.
- Safer – Lamps operate at lower temperatures so there is less of a chance someone would be burned if they touch a fixture or starting a fire if there is a lot of organic debris near fixtures.
LED may end up costing a bit more up front depending on the system you wish to install. The good news is you will save money over the life of the system with lower energy bills. Due to the energy use, a smaller transformer with smaller gauge wire can be used.
- Volt® LED lights* and transformers (housing & toroidal core only) have a Life-Time Warranty
- Labor and installation have a 1-Year Warranty.
*Volt® 12V Floodlights and Shine Stone have a 5 year warranty.