Outdoor Lighting Installation – Jupiter, FL
Outdoor lighting is a great way to transform your yard into a fabulous evening entertaining space. Enjoy your garden during the nighttime hours with an affordable low voltage outdoor lighting system. The landscape lighting industry has come along way in the past few years. Today we use LED light bulbs which consume two thirds less energy than classic halogen bulbs, emit greater amounts of light and can last up to 11 years. Its also possible to retrofit an existing halogen bulb outdoor lighting system.
The proper use of outdoor lighting can create an outdoor environment that provides enjoyment, safety, and functionality during the nighttime hours. There are many different styles of landscape lights with different levels of brightness available. Our outdoor lighting division is knowledgeable about the different options available when lighting an outdoor space.
Im a big fan! I used them for some lighting in my front yard and around my pools. Picked Serenity because of the reviews and I was not disappointed! Adam was prompt and professional, along with that they did great work! They did a flag lighting in my front yard, some lighting around bushes and my my backyard pool area quite the oasis. Highly recommend, and I will definitely be using them in the future! - Clinton Cobia
What to Expect
The initial visit we will walk through the property together. We will discuss the scale & scope of the project; gather contact information, take pictures of the property and locations of accessible power in order to create a lighting design that is best suited for you.
Following this, a proposal will be presented via email with details explained enabling you to make a decision to move forward with the installation. Once a decision has been made, a clear outline will be presented, as well as a start & completion date.
All warranties will be available in writing. Also we will offer recommendation for maintenance or service to upkeep the system, once it is installed.
Lighting and Equipment
VOLT® Top Dog MINI - Garden lighting, small features
VOLT® Infiniti 30 Integrated - Small-medium trees
VOLT® Infiniti 40 Integrated - Medium-Large trees
VOLT® Infiniti 60 Integrated - Large/tall trees
VOLT® Gentle Splash - Mailboxes, pillars, small to medium walls and garden beds
VOLT® Round Wall Wash - Widespread for walls and plants
VOLT® Integrated Gentle Splash - Brightest flood for signs, walls and gardens
VOLT® 12V 7W - Bright/wide for mid-sized trees and canopy
VOLT® 12V 10W - Bright/super wide for large trees and canopy, large turf areas/backyards
VOLT® 12V 30W - Bright/wide for mid-sized trees and canopy
Path & Area
VOLT® Max Spread - 16' bean wide spread pathway, can use less lights
VOLT® Conehead - 12' bean wide spread pathway
VOLT® China Hat 5" Shade - 9' bean wide spread pathway
VOLT® China Hat 7" Shade - 12' bean wide spread pathway
VOLT® Stratum 9" - 16' spread. Ideal for Asian gardens
VOLT® Stratum 12" - 16' spread. Ideal for Asian gardens
VOLT® Mushroom - 12' spread. Simple, yet attractive.
VOLT® Shine Stone Integrated Paver (6" x 9") - Pavers for driveways and walkways
- Our average home projects are $2,500 - $6,500
- For a rough estimate we charge $200 per light and standard transformer
- Specialty lights, larger transformers, long wire runs, complex line buries and electrical outlets are additional.
- We customize designs for each project
Benefits of LED
There are a number of benefits to LED Lighting Systems:
- Less Energy Use – You will not see much of an increase on your utility bill.
- Easier Upgrades – LED lamps can replace halogen lamps in an existing system and allow you to add more fixtures to an existing transformer.
- Long Life – Lamps last longer, reducing the time and cost associated with replacing halogen bulbs.
- Safer – Lamps operate at lower temperatures so there is less of a chance someone would be burned if they touch a fixture or starting a fire if there is a lot of organic debris near fixtures.
LED may end up costing a bit more up front depending on the system you wish to install. The good news is you will save money over the life of the system with lower energy bills. Due to the energy use, a smaller transformer with smaller gauge wire can be used.
- Volt® LED lights* and transformers (housing & toroidal core only) have a Life-Time Warranty
- Labor and installation have a 1-Year Warranty.
*Volt® 12V Floodlights and Shine Stone have a 5 year warranty.